Previously known as the original Oktoberfest Run, it's now The Fall 5 KM Classic, and it's still Octoberfast
Online Registration has now closed. You can still register in person at the dates and times listed below under Registration Options.
This is the race you don't want to miss: Waterloo Region's fastest 5k course! The winning time in 2016 was 14:16 - enough said. The Fall Classic is a great downhill tune-up for the Road 2 Hope Half or Full Marathon!
- 21st year of Family, Fitness, Friendship and Fun
- Long sleeve cotton t-shirt to the first 700 pre-registered runners
- FINISHER'S MEDALS to all finishers.
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: 200m Kids Fun Run
- FAST COURSES! "If you are looking to run a personal or seasonal best time, this is the race for you!"
- Explore all historical results and records at results.runwaterloo.com
- POST RACE: draw prizes, pledge prizes, refreshments and live entertainment
- Run Waterloo: inspiring community through running.
Individual, Fun Run, 12 and under
$10.00Dec. 10 - Oct. 12
$50.00Dec. 10 – Aug. 15
$55.00Aug. 16 – Oct. 9
$60.00Oct. 10 – Oct. 12
$45.00Dec. 10 – Aug. 15
$50.00Aug. 16 – Oct. 9
$55.00Oct. 10 – Oct. 12
- October 15 9:30 a.m. EDT - Race Start - 5k
- October 15 9:30 a.m. EDT - Race Start - 10k
- October 15 11:15 a.m. EDT - Race Start - 200m - in Waterloo Park
- Event contact
- Lloyd Schmidt, Race Director
- +1 226-750-0017