The Fairmont Mother's Day Run consists of a 3k, 5k and 10k Run and Walk starting in beautiful Stanley Park and finishing at the Olympic Cauldron at Jack Poole Plaza - but that is just the start of the experience! All participants will receive an amazing souvenir technical running shirt and an incredible gift bag filled with goodies. Moms will also be greeted at the finish line with a beautiful commemorative scarf. If that wasn't enough, the event includes a Finish Line Festival, kid's activities, champagne giveaways and options for a decadent Mother's Day Brunch at Fairmont Pacific Rim and special weekend room rates for participants at Fairmont Hotels in Vancouver. We encourage Dads and sons to run, too! The event is for everyone whether you are an experienced runner or just want to join us for a walk - you can participate for fun, family, fitness or for time. The Fairmont Mother's Day Run is pleased to have Make-A-Wish BC & Yukon as the official Charity.
The Official Host Hotels for the Fairmont Mother's Day Run is the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Fairmont features four extraordinary Vancouver properties: Fairmont Waterfront, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Fairmont Vancouver Airport and Fairmont Pacific Rim and each hotel is unique to suit a different style. All four locations are offering a special rate for the Mother's Day weekend!
To learn more about the Official Host Hotels click HERE
1. Online registration is available until Thursday, May 11th at 11:59pm (unless race limit is reached)
2. Last minute registration is available at Race Pack Pick-up on Friday, May 12th from 1:00pm - 7:00pm and Saturday, May 13th from 9:00am - 5:00pm (unless race limit is reached) See event website for pricing http://runmomrun.ca/page.php?id=551
3. Race day registration is available at the race from 7:30am - 8:00am (unless race limit is reached). Please note that not all race bag goodies will be available at registration on race day. Registration prior to race day is recommended.
4. 5% GST will be applied to your registration at checkout.
5. An online processing fee is applied to all online registrations into this event.
5. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
6. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
*Children 6 - 11 years old will receive the technical race shirt, race number and timing, but will not receive the same items in the gift bag that the adults receive.
*Children under 6 will be able to run/walk if accompanied by a parent, but will not receive commemorative event items, race number, timing or gift bag.
NOT MEMBER OF BC ATHLETICS?
An additional "Day of Race" insurance fee of $3.00 will be charged at checkout if no current and valid BC Athletics membership # is provided (IAAF memberships from other provinces or other national federations will be accepted). This license fee is for insurance purposes/costs helping ensure the participant's safety.
BC ATHLETICS MEMBERS
In order to have the "Day of Race" insurance fee waived, a current and valid BC Athletics membership # (or valid IAAF membership from other province or national federation) must be provided. Proof of IAAF membership will be verified against membership databases and must also be presented at race package pick-up in order to receive insurance coverage and be allowed entry in to the race. You will be asked for your membership # during registration. To look up your membership # click HERE.
• Registration will close when the designated participant capacity is reached.
• All entries are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable to another person, and Non-Deferrable to a future event. This also applies to a participant with an injury or illness. Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
• Changes to another distance (ie. changing from the 10K to the 5K) are allowed up until the end of the regular registration deadline provided space is available in that race distance and it is approved by the Event . The change fee is $10 (plus GST and processing) and the difference in entry fee if applicable. Note: you will not be refunded the difference in entry fees if you move to a lesser race distance.
• All athletes must show picture ID at check-in.
• The Event reserves the right to deny entries or registration changes for any reason.
May 14 9:00 AM PDT - 10K Start
May 14 9:15 AM PDT - 3K Start
May 14 9:30 AM PDT - 5K Start