"some roots, some rocks, some mud & some nice trail"
Western Canada's Classic 50K Trail Run - 21 years running.
Rugged west coast trails around Sasamat and Buntzen Lakes, traversing the Diez Vistas ridge. Start and finish is located in Lot A, near White Pine Beach, Sasamat Lake.
4:00am - 100km
8:00am - 50km
8:30am - Kids Race
->100km race will have strictly enforced 18hr cutoff time
A maximum of 225 - 50km and 125 - 100km entries overall will be accepted due to permitting restrictions. There will not be a waitlist.
$5 from every registration goes to support Coquitlam Search & Rescue. Additional donations welcome.
Every racer receives a nylon cinch bag, a buff, a ceramic mug and a sticker, all featuring the DV logo, and all included with registration!
if you've already registered, but would like to buy a swag item
FreeNov 23 - Mar 31
- April 6 4:00 PM PDT - Early Package Pickup @ Runners Den (until 7pm)
- April 8 5:15 AM PDT - 100k racer check-in (bibs and drop bags)
- April 8 6:00 AM PDT - Start Time (100km) in Lot A, near White Pine Beach
- April 8 6:45 AM PDT - 50k racer check in (bibs and drop bags)
- April 8 8:00 AM PDT - Start Time (50km) in Lot A, near White Pine Beach