Seek the Peak
presented by Grouse Mountain Resort
Seek The Peak is back for its 14th year complete with 16 kilometers of fitness bragging rights and a challenge is guaranteed to leave you breathless. With an awe inspiring 4100ft climb Seek The Peak will test your fitness, stamina and overall mental toughness but the camaraderie will keep you powering onwards and upwards. Face the 16 kilometer course alone or tackle it with a team of four splitting up the legs including the famous Grouse Grind.
Grouse Mountain Passholders will recieve a 20% discount off the listed registration fees. Please enter your passholder number on step two of the registration form.
Join the conversation on the Seek the Peak 2017 Facebook group! Connect with fellow racers and share strategies, training tips, encouragement and positive vibes to keep you energized through training and on event day.
Solo Participant - 19+Closed
Solo Participant - Under 19Closed
Team of 2 to 4 (per person)Closed
1. Online registration will close at 6:00pm on Wednesday, June 21st, 2017. In-person registration open (subject to availability) 8am-8pm, June 22-24, 2017 at Grouse Mountain Guest Services - "Regular" rate applies. Event day registration is open 6:30am-7:15am subject to availability and event day registration rates applies (Adult: $65, Youth: $60, Relay Team: $60/team member).
2. Registration deadlines are at 11:59:59pm on the dates listed.
3. Grouse Mountain Passholders will recieve a 20% discount off the listed registration fees. Please enter your passholder number on the registration form.
4. Passholder rates are for current Grouse Mountain Passholders. If you are not a current pass holder and would like to purchase one you can do so online at Grouse Mountain Online Pass Sales.
5. Only one team member needs to be a current Grouse Mountain Passholder for the team to be eligible for the passholder rates.
6. Relay registrations can include either 2, 3, or 4 unique registrants.
7. 5% GST will be added to your registration at checkout.
8. There is a processing fee for registering online for the 2017 Seek The Peak.
9. Payable in Canadian Funds.
10. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted.
1. Skyride Download with bib
2. One spectator admission ticket valid on June 25/2017
3. Shuttle between Grouse Mountain and Ambleside
4. Commemorative race bib
5. Aid stations at each check point and at the finish line - includes hydration and food
6. Finish line celebration including live DJ, yoga, massage and goodies from our sponsors
7. $5 of entry fee will be donated to BC Cancer Foundation
8. Finisher Medal
June 25 08:15 AM PDT - Race Start