We are taking in-person registration at the kit pickup times listed below.
Saturday May 19, 2018 8:30 a.m. Wilmot Recreation Complex, Baden, ON
For the past 39 years, Wilmot Township has been home to a great spring running tradition. With various venues, courses, distances, charities, and even names over the years, one thing has remained - the passion and community support for a great running event. We're thrilled to continue the tradition in 2018 with the 5th annual Baden Races!
Baden 7 Miler
Kilometre for kilometre, this is the toughest road race we know of. The Baden Hill 7 Miler ascends the aerial Baden Tower Hill. Runners will climb the steep gravel slope and turn around at the top - don't miss ringing the brass bell!
New Event in 2018 - Baden Sprint Duathlon
Kick off your 2018 multi-sport season with one of the first multi-sport events of the year. This a brand new event which is the only adult multi-sport event in Waterloo Region. Individual and Relay options for the 5 KM Run - 26 KM Bike - 5 KM Run. Read below for more.
- 5th year of Family, Fitness, Friendship and Fun
- Free technical t-shirt to the first 250 Baden Race entrants (total combined entries)
- Finisher medal to Baden Duathlon entrants (cap of 100)
- Explore all historical results and records at results.runwaterloo.com
- POST RACE: draw prizes, pledge prizes, refreshments and musical entertainment
Individual, Untimed Fun Run. Price includes tax.
$10.00Dec. 11 - May 18
Includes 5k entry. Price includes tax.
$35.00Dec. 11 - May 18
Individual. Price includes tax.
$45.00Dec. 11 – Mar. 11
$50.00Mar. 12 – May 13
$55.00May 14 – May 18
Neil Dunford Memorial. Individual. Price includes tax.
$35.00Dec. 11 – Mar. 11
$40.00Mar. 12 – May 13
$45.00May 14 – May 18
5 KM Run - 26 KM Bike - 5 KM Run. Price includes tax. Non-Triathlon Ontario members pay an $8 one-day fee.
ClosedDec. 11 – Feb. 5
$70.00Feb. 5 – Mar. 11
$75.00Mar. 12 – May 13
$80.00May 14 – May 18
Individual. Two 5 KM Runs OR one 26 KM Ride. Price includes tax.
ClosedDec. 11 – Apr. 1
$60.00Apr. 1 – May 13
$65.00May 14 – May 18
- May 19 7:30 a.m. EDT - Race Day Registration and Kit Pickup Opens
- May 19 8:30 a.m. EDT - Race Start - 7 Mile Run
- May 19 9:00 a.m. EDT - Race Start - 5 KM Run and Duathlon
- May 19 9:15 a.m. EDT - Fabulous Post-Race Refreshments
- May 19 9:30 a.m. EDT - 5 KM Awards Presentation to top 3 Overall & Master finishers
- May 19 10:00 a.m. EDT - 5 KM Awards Ceremony
- May 19 10:10 a.m. EDT - 7 Mile Awards Presentation to top 3 Overall & Master finishers
- May 19 10:15 a.m. EDT - 200m Fun Run
- May 19 10:30 a.m. EDT - Pledge Presentation
- May 19 11:30 a.m. EDT - Duathlon Awards Presentation
- Event contact
- Lloyd Schmidt, Race Director
- +1 226-750-0017