* Event details and online registration for our May 27th LPC Guelph Triathlon Clinic is available here *
The LPC Guelph Cycling Skills & Drafting Clinic is targeted for triathletes of all abilities who wish to learn and practice triathlon-specific bike handling skills, and acquire tips for draft-legal triathlon competition.
James Loaring, Mark Linseman, David Hopton, Nissim Abergel
Participants (limited to 30):
Age-Group/Youth/Junior/U23 triathletes of all abilities
Minimum age to participate is 12 as of 31Dec2018
Orin Reid Park, 120 Goodwin Dr, Guelph, ON N1L 0B3
Note: the clinic will still take place outdoors if it is raining. The clinic may be delayed in the event of excessive downpour. The clinic will be delayed or rescheduled in the event of thunder and/or lightning. We anticipate the clinic to complete by 3:00pm if there are not any significant weather delays.
Bring snacks and 2 water bottles (one filled with sport drink). A plaza is located 1k away for those who wish to purchase food during their lunch break.
$45.00Dec 26 – Feb 28
$50.00Mar 1 – Apr 30
$55.00May 1 – May 11
- May 11 9:00 PM EDT - Online Registration Closes
- May 12 8:40 AM EDT - Arrive, Bike Check
- May 12 9:00 AM EDT - Introduction
- May 12 9:15 AM EDT - Bike-Handling Skills
- May 12 12:00 PM EDT - Lunch Break and Bike Maintenance Discussion with Velofix (bring your own snack). Sport drink and bar
- May 12 12:45 PM EDT - Group Riding, Transition Practice
- May 12 2:45 PM EDT - Wrap-up