Online registration is closed but you can register tomorrow at the race site starting at 7:00 am.
The Run (or Walk) Out Duchenne 5K raises funds to support our mission to end Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a fatal genetic disorder that slowly robs our children and loved ones of their muscle strength. Those with Duchenne are truly in a race against time as their muscles deteriorate further each day. When you join us at Highbanks Metro Park on June 1 to Run Out Duchenne you are supporting our vital work to help fund advancing research, care, and advocacy to help those with Duchenne live longer, stronger lives.
Join us. Every Step You Take Makes A Difference!
** You must be registered by May 27 to be guaranteed an event shirt. **
Run in Spirit; Support Duchenne Research ; Will receive an Event Shirt
- Online registration closed
- June 1 7:00 AM EDT - Event Day Check-in/Registration Begins
- June 1 8:15 AM EDT - Event Day Check-in/Registration Ends
- June 1 8:20 AM EDT - Event Formation
- June 1 8:30 AM EDT - Event Start
- June 1 10:00 AM EDT - Course Closes