10th Annual run4DAD - June 15, 2019
Join ProstAware as a sponsor of our 10th Annual run4DAD to bring prostate cancer awareness to men and their families. run4DAD is a seasoned and dynamic community event, bringing together cancer patients, survivors, family members, friends, physicians, regional celebrities and athletes to bring awareness and education to Prostate Cancer. Proceeds help to support awareness, education, and support groups for men and their families with Prostate Cancer.
- 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime.
- Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in men.
- Every 20 seconds a man will die from prostate cancer.
- When prostate cancer is detected and treated in the early stages, the 5-year survival rate is 99%.
Your sponsorship dollars and/or in-kind donations will help the fight to defeat prostate cancer. So join in and sign up! There’s something for everyone: a 5K run/walk; a 1-mile walk, a kids4DAD event…and even a snooze4DAD opportunity for those non-runners who want to support our event in spirit, or be on-site to cheer on the run.
NOTE: ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL END ON THURSDAY, JUNE 13TH AT NOON. AFTER THAT TIME, YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AT DICK'S SPORTING GOODS (PERIMETER POINTE) ON THURSDAY, JUNE 13TH FROM 4 - 8PM OR at 7AM ON SATURDAY, JUNE 15TH AT REGISTRATION. SEE YOU THERE!
Watch last year's race video
$35.00Mar 3 - Jun 13
$20.00Mar 3 - Jun 13
This is perfect event for children 3 to 12
For Children 3-11 . You'll have a short run through a marked area of the Home Depot parking lot that will be marked off for the race.Mar 3 - Jun 13
Participants can sleep in and still support the race. You may also get a Race Shirt if you like!Mar 3 - Jun 13
Prostate Cancer Survivors discount
for 1 Mile Walk or 5K RunMar 3 - Jun 13
Making a Vas DeferensRaised:
Rehab Road RunnersRaised:
- June 15 8:00 AM EDT - 5K Run/Walk
- June 15 8:15 AM EDT - 1 mile Walk
- June 15 8:45 AM EDT - kids4DAD
- June 15 9:00 AM EDT - Awards
- Debbie Fuse
- +1 770-234-0703