Schedule of Events
Friday, October 22 • Packet Pick-up and Registration
3 to 6 p.m. at Riverside Elementary School (203 Carter St, Columbia, TN 38401)
Packet pick-up will take place on Friday afternoon and will operate as a convenient and socially distanced drive-through in the parking lot of Riverside Elementary School, which is located across the street from Riverwalk Park. Participants are encouraged to pick up their packets at this time.
Saturday, October 23 • Race Day!
Riverwalk Park (102 Riverside Drive, Columbia, TN 38401)
- 6:30 a.m. - Packet pick-up and in-person registration continues
- Note: Packet pick-up will not be offered as a drive-through at this time; instead, tables will be set up under the Farmer's Market Pavilion with markers on the floor to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- 7:45 a.m. - Packet pick-up and registration ends
- 7:50 a.m. - Participants make their way to starting line
- If there is a high volume of racers participating, the race may begin in staggered waves to allow for social distancing at the starting line. In this case, information will be shared via the announcer prior to the race beginning. Participants’ times begin and end when crossing the start and finish lines, respectively, so placement in the lines and waves will not affect final times.
- 7:55 a.m. - Last minute race instructions and recognition of race sponsors
- 8 a.m. - First wave of the 5K begins
- 8:05 a.m. - Second wave of the 5K begins
- 9:15 a.m. (or as soon as 5K is finished) - 1-Mile Trot begins
There will not be an in-person awards ceremony following the race. After completing the 5K and/or 1-Mile Trot, we ask participants not to mingle at the finish line or in the park. Race results will be streamed later in the day at Facebook.com/MuleKick5K and awards will be mailed to the winners the following week.
Packet Pick-up Tips:
- You may pick up packets for your friends or family members who have already registered; however, you will need to know their date of birth.
- Plan to register and pick up your packet before race day if possible. However, you may still register for the race at any packet pick-up time (as detailed below).
- If you have questions during packet pick-up or on the day of the race, please call Start2Finish Event Management at 901.274.2202.