Goldy's Run 2020 is going virtual
Due to the concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19), and the government’s guidelines around public gatherings, we have made the decision to switch the 2020 Goldy's Run to a Virtual Race. This decision was not taken lightly, but our priority lies with the safety of our running community, including all of our participants, volunteers, and those who put on the events.
So what now?
We now offer a Goldy's Virtual option that you can sign up for.
Guidelines for the Virtual Goldy's Run
- Your shirt and medal will be mailed to you around August 22.
- Go the distance and keep your distance. We recommend that you run solo while maintaining a distance of six feet or more while near other people. Be safe.
- Results are based on the honor system, please report accurately.
- Log your time with a watch or GPS tracker, whatever is best for you. Runkeeper is an app that can be downloaded to your phone.
- Upload and view results here between now and October 31st.
- For more information go to www.goldysrun.com.
- Stay tuned for more engaging content from Goldy's Run.
Race the Goldy's Virtual 5K anytime between now and October 31. You will receive your T-shirt and finisher medal in the around August 22.
For kids 10 and under create your own Goldy's Gallop course and run it virtually. You will receive your shirt and medal in the mail around August 22.