Tarpon Springs Leadership Conservatory for the Arts
Race for the Arts
Now more than ever, it is vital to keep the Arts in education to create positive life-changing experiences for our students through music and dance. When most educational communities are doing less due to these unprecedented times, the Leadership Conservatory creates innovative ways to do more for students. We are delivering more content to students as we challenge them to live lives with integrity and responsibility. Our performances this year will be revolutionary and different from anything we have done before. With your support, this year’s Hamilton Project will be the most compelling show the Conservatory has endeavored to produce.
Our innovative directors and staff offer creative virtual and in person learning opportunities, collaborative environments for student engagement, and continue to find new ways to help our students thrive. To continue these practices, we need your support to expand the “classroom” beyond our walls. Your donation will help us invest in new digital technology and equipment, expose our students to professional master clinicians, and develop safety-oriented strategies for large group collaboration.
The Race for the Arts is a family friendly event just in time for the holidays! Proceeds from this event will help the Conservatory continue to promote and support music and leadership education at a time when students need the arts the most. Your donation supports our mission to create tomorrow’s passionate leaders by opening their minds to inquiry, hearts to compassion, and lives to the service of humanity. Please make sure to watch the informational video about the Tarpon Springs Leadership Conservatory for the Arts. Help us spread the word by sharing The Race for the Arts via email and social media. Your tax-deductible donation is greatly appreciated.
What is a Virtual Race?
- A virtual race is designed to be 'raced' from ANY LOCATION at ANY TIME!
- You can run, jog, or walk through streets, parks, or trails in your neighborhood/community or even on your treadmill. Map out your 10K, 5K, or 1 mile route and that will be your personal course.
How Does it Work?
- Register as an individual or team.
- You can set a fundraising goal to help support the Leadership Conservatory for the Arts.
- Plan your 10K, 5K, or 1 Mile route.
- Download and print off your race bib.
- Run or Walk the Race for the Arts anytime on December 11, 2020 - December 12, 2020. Just be sure to complete your race by December 12, 2020, at 11:59 PM EST.
- Racing against friends? Want to post your race time? Track your race by downloading the Runkeeper App or utilize your favorite wearable tracker. Upload your results to this page.
- READY, SET, RACE!
- Share your race: Post photos of you racing and tag us utilizing the hashtags on social media (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- All 10K, 5K, 1 Mile, and Zero K race participants will receive a high-quality runner's t-shirt and personal printable finisher's certificate.
For athletes who do not like to get up early or break a sweat!