2021 Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5K
Join us for the Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5K Virtual Race
from Wednesday June 2nd to Monday July 5th, 2021
Established in 1999, the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon is one of Canada Running Series’ flagship events in Vancouver. Known for its scenic ocean-side routes and tremendous fundraising efforts in support of the Scotiabank Charity Challenge, this event attracts thousands of runners every year.
Whether you're looking for a serious challenge or a fun activity for the whole family, the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon will keep you moving. Participants can choose from the 21.1K, 10K, 5K and 1K Kids Race or challenge themselves to complete our new Repeat or Threepeat Challenges. Featuring designs inspired by iconic west coast landscapes & landmarks, all participants will receive a souvenir shirt, finisher's medal & other race partner goodies.
What you get:
- Finisher’s medal
- Saucony souvenir shirt (Kid's Race participants will receive a soft-blend version in youth sizing)
- Digital bib and certificate
- $30 off Saucony Footwear at Forerunners locations, in-store and online
- Saucony training plan
- Larabar and Nuun Samplers
- Stanley Park Brewing sample beer (in-person pickup and 19+ only)
- Ethical Bean coffee sampler (in-person pickup only and while supplies last)
- Choose pickup at Forerunners locations for a chance to win additional Saucony prizing!
- Exclusive Vancouver-themed run socks (only available to Threepeat participants)