- If you feel sick the race weekend, do not come to the race site. We are happy to transfer your registration to the virtual event, even after in-person race weekend. Virtual races can be completed any time in September. Our volunteers have the right to refuse any participant showing signs of illness access to the event site.
- Masks are required to be worn in all start and finish areas on site, and until you have crossed the start line. Masks do not need to be worn on course while running or walking, but should be kept on hand for when distancing cannot be maintained, and must be put back on before you exit the finish chute. Masks may be removed when actively eating or drinking.
- We ask you to maintain distance from other runners and walkers when on course if possible. This includes both fellow participants as well as bystanders on pathways.
Package Pickup/Race Expo
- Package pickup for in-person races will be Friday, Sept 10 from noon to 7pm and Saturday, Sept 11 from 8am to 5pm.
- Virtual package pickup will be Wednesday, Sept 15 from 4pm to 7pm with location TBD. Virtual packages will also be mailed starting the week of Sept 13.
- There will be no race expo this year.
- There will be no bag drop race weekend this year.
Parking and Bike Valet
- No changes to parking or bike valet for this year.
- Bike valet will be available both Saturday and Sunday.
- Masks will be required by all volunteers and participants in start line area.
- We will be doing a "modified pulse start" with small groups of runners and walkers leaving every few seconds. We will be using this format to encourage safe physical distancing both at the start line as well as on course.
- Masks will be required by all volunteers and participants in finish line area. Masks will be provided if you were unable to hold onto your mask during the race.
- Medals will be available in finish line area for pick up. They will not be hung on participants by volunteers.
- Participants are encouraged to move quickly through the finish line area to allow for physical distancing.
- Post race food and water will be packaged and ready for pickup as you exit the finish line area.
- Race medical team will be available in finish line area.
- Will be available both on race site as well as on course.
- Hand sanitizer and/or hand washing stations will be available.
- Refreshment stations will be provided for all races.
- Water and "energy drink" will be provided for races over 10K.
- We encourage runners and walkers to carry their own fluids if they are concerned about accessing fluids at refreshment stations on course.
- Runners and walkers are encouraged to maintain physical distancing at refreshment stations.
- Runners and walkers are encouraged to maintain physical distancing at relay stations. Masks will be required while waiting in relay exchange locations.
- Courses are different than those run in 2019.
- 5K, 10K and 21.1K course are single loop courses. 42.2K is a double loop course.
- 42.2K course will be certified with Athletics Canada.
- Course maps will be published closer to race weekend.
- Spectators will be discouraged at the start/finish area. Spectators on site will be required to wear masks.
- Spectators on course are encouraged to maintain physical distancing.
- All award programs are being paused this year.
- Pace team is being paused for this year.
We will continue to monitor the covid situation in Regina throughout the summer and reserve the right to modify any or all of the above information leading into race weekend.