Terms and Conditions- World Athletics Cross Country Bathurst 21 Global Challenge
This World Athletics Cross Country Bathurst 21 Global Challenge giveaway is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
1. The Promoter is:
Pont3 Pty Ltd (ABN 13112628261) of registered office Level 13, 50 Carrington Street, Sydney 2000.
The above mentioned company will be here after being jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to participants who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees, officers and contractors (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must be a full fee paying and registered participant in the World Athletics Cross Country Bathurst 21 Global Challenge.
2. The promotion ends midnight 12th May 2021.
3. The winner will be drawn randomly on Wednesday 19th May 2021 by Pont3 Pty Ltd.
4. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The prize will go to one winner, and consists of the following elements:
1x ticket to the World Athletics Cross Country Championship, to be hosted at Mount Panorama on Saturday 19 February 2022.
1x return flight to Sydney, Australia, the details of which are to be selected by the user for the purposes of attending the World Athletics Cross Country Championships, up to the value of $3000 AUD (or its equivalent at the time of booking in AUD).
Accommodation for the purposes of attending the World Athletics Cross Country Championships , up to a value of $1750 AUD (or its equivalent at the time of booking in AUD).
Plus $3000 spending money.
Terms and Conditions
1. The total retail prize value is $7750 (GST inclusive AUD).
2. The prize is offered by Pont3 Pty Ltd (Promoter).
3. The prize is available for use only by individuals over the age of 18.
4. The prize is not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit and no exchanges or alternative prizes will be issued for the value of the voucher if travel plans are cancelled or altered for any reason. All costs above the value of the prize including any change or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the customer.
5. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
6. The prize is valid until 18/02/22. The prize must be redeemed for the World Athletics Cross Country Championships. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and at the promoter’s discretion depending on level of occupancy.
8. This prize will be deemed fully used once the promoter has arranged the trip for the winner and the winner has confirmed to be available. The prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed or if the event in 2022 is cancelled.
9. Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Airlines, Hotels or other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and the prize cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
10. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the specified prize amount.
11. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
12. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking, transfers, car hire and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and this prize cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
13. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of the promoter.
14. The prize is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
15. If you have any questions about the prize, please email email@example.com
16. Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of the promoter.
17. The promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be published on the Global Athletics Challenge Facebook page, Instagram account and website.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Pont3 Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
2. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Pont3 Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Pont3 Pty Ltd’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Pont3 Pty Ltd) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Pont3 Pty Ltd; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
3. Pont3 Pty Ltd collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the prize draw. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Pont3 Pty Ltd will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Pont3 Pty Ltd for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Pont3 Pty Ltd.