Arizona runners don't stop running as the temperatures rise - we just get started a little earlier!
Join us as we continue a summer tradition in Tucson with our
Arizona Sunrise Series
Why run in just one event when you can save so much by registering for the entire Series! (5 remaining events)
And don't forget - this is a StartLine Racing Series which means big prizes!!
Get points for every event you complete, with extra points being awarded based on your age group and overall finish.
At the end of the series the top 100 point earners, plus all participants that complete at least 4 of the 5 remaining series events,
will be entered into our Arizona Sunrise Series Prize Drawing.
Along with great prizes from StartLine and our sponsors, three people will walk away with a $500 gift card
(which we suggest you use to get out of the Phoenix heat!)
Overall awards will be given out at the end of the series on August 7th
Check out the full Arizona Sunrise Series Rules and Regulations here.
See the current Arizona Sunrise Series Tucson Standings here.
All events feature a 5K distance.
To register for a single event please visit each race website below:
- May 29th - Rillito Park
- June 12th - Crossroads at Silverbell District Park
- June 26th - Steam Pump Ranch
- July 10th - Marana Heritage Conservancy
- July 24th - Reid Park
- August 7th - Brandi Fenton Memorial Park
If you are wanting to register for the entire series but will be out of town or unable to attend 1-2 of the events you can do those events virtually. After registering please send an email to email@example.com with the race dates you need to run virtually and we will mail your swag to you.
$150.00Jan 1 - Jun 11
- June 12 6:30 AM - Crossroads at Silverbell District Park
- June 26 6:30 AM - Steam Pump Ranch
- July 10 6:30 AM - Marana Heritage Conservancy
- July 24 6:30 AM - Reid Park
- August 7 6:30 AM - Brandi Fenton Memorial Park