Here's what we're doing to keep our in-person events as safe as possible for everyone:
- There will be no mass gathering at the start line. The rolling start will include multiple waves with limited numbers, which participants will choose during registration.
- All staff/volunteers will be required to wear a face covering during the event.
- Participants are required to wear a face covering until the event starts and then put it back on after they are finished running/walking in the event.
- We will not have a finish line 'experience' of music, hanging out and waiting on the results or an awards ceremony. After you are finished with your race, we ask that participants head out of the finish/venue area.
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations, and will continually wipe down frequently used surfaces.
- Increased port-a-jons with hand sanitizer.
- Participants will not be permitted to form in groups. They must maintain 6 foot distancing while in the start/finish area, in the event hub.
- To see all our safety measures for this event. Please visit the event website at idaph.net.