- Event is capped at 150 total participants, with limited participant wave starts. These wave starts will be determined by the guidance from NC on event gatherings.
- All participants will receive a Commemorative Finisher Medal this year!
- Online registration will close at 5:00 PM on June 26th - make sure to sign up before then!
- Designated Social-Distanced Cheer Stations along the bike course! Come out and cheer on your friend/family member at one of these designated cheer spots along the course!
- There will be NO SPECTATORS allowed in the pool area during the race.
- No walk-up registration on race day
- Coordinated social distancing at the start line
- All staff/volunteers will be required to wear a face covering during the event.
- Participants are encouraged to wear a face covering until the event starts and then put it back on after they are finished running/walking in the event.
- Unfortunately, with social distancing measures in place, we will not have a finish line 'experience' of music, hanging out and waiting on the results or an awards ceremony. After you are finished with your race, we ask that you grab your food box and drink and head out of the venue area.
- Awards will be available to be picked up locally or mailed after the event.
- Event Swag can either be picked up locally the day before the event (at packet pickup), or you can elect to have it mailed to you beforehand while registering. You can select to have your swag mailed to you during registration up until June 13th at midnight. After that, you're only option will be to attend the PPU session the day before the race.
- We will not allow registrants under the age of 15. The bike course involves intersections with main roads, and may not be suitable for children under that age. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
As we all know the pandemic changes things quickly! We ask that you be flexible and patient as we may have to adjust things for this event up until the event takes place. Please know we are doing our absolute best and want this event to happen as much as you do! In the event that the U.S. or NC government, Henderson County or City of Hendersonville declares a new stay-at-home order or places new restrictions on gatherings and we are not able to have the in person event, all 'in person' triathlon event registrations will automatically be converted to the Virtual event.
For our complete COVID-19 guidelines and precautions, CLICK HERE