Steps for Kids Participants Toolkit
It's time to start the conversation!
To help start the conversation with your friends and family, we’ve included some suggested posts and images for your use. Please feel free to write your own posts or use any of our suggestions knowing that your efforts will make a big difference in reducing the stigma of mental health, and will show the young people in our community who are struggling, that they are not alone.
If you have any questions, please contact our Lutherwood Foundation Team. Your support right now is so important to us and we cannot thank you enough for your continued participation!
Also check out our Fundraising Tips page for ideas to help you reach the top of our fundraising leaderboards.
Engage, tag us, retweet and share!
Connect with us through the following social media channels and use our hashtag!
Shareable Social Media Graphics
Right click and "Save As" on any of the images to download.
Suggested Social Media posts
- This Children’s Mental Health Week, [we are/I am] stepping up to help provide care and support for kids experiencing mental health challenges in Waterloo Region. Your support is needed too, now more than ever. Sign up for @LutherwoodCMH Steps for Kids, choose your challenge, participate in your own neighbourhood and have fun with your family! www.lutherwoodstepsforkids.ca #StepsforKidsChallenge
- [We are/I am] proud to be supporting @LutherwoodCMH Steps for Kids. Please [join me/join us] and show your support for the young people in our community! Learn more at www.lutherwoodstepsforkids.ca #StepsforKidsChallenge
- [We are/I am] dedicated to supporting kids in our community who are struggling with their mental health and helping them find brighter futures. That’s why [we are/I am] proud to support @LutherwoodCMH Steps for Kids. Please join [me/us]. Sign up at www.lutherwoodstepsforkids.ca #StepsforKidsChallenge
- Join [me/us] as [we/I] support kids in Waterloo Region struggling with their mental health. Sign up for @Lutherwood’s 26,000 Steps for Kids, choose your challenge and show you that you care! www.lutherwoodstepsforkids.ca #StepsforKidsChallenge
- Join us as [we/I] participate in @Lutherwood’s virtual #StepsforKidsChallenge to raise awareness and grow resources for children’s mental health in Waterloo Region. Choose your challenge & participate wherever you are! www.lutherwoodstepsforkids.ca
- We’re a few weeks out from participating in @LutherwoodCanada Steps for Kids Virtual Event! Join in and sign up for the #StepsforKidsChallenge to help raise awareness and provide support for children’s mental health in #WaterlooRegion. This Children’s Mental Health Week (May 2-8) our steps will count more than ever. Sign up at www.lutherwoodstepsforkids.ca
Printable Signs (click images for printable PDF)
Steps for Kids Logo (.jpg)
Lutherwood Logo (.jpg)