Here's what we're doing to keep our in-person events as safe as possible for everyone:
- There will be no mass gathering at the start line. The rolling start will include limited waves, which participants will choose during registration.
- All staff/volunteers will be required to wear a face covering during the event.
- Participants are required to wear a face covering until the event starts and then put it back on after they are finished riding in the event.
- We will not have a finish line 'experience' of music, and hanging out after the ride. After you are finished with your ride, we ask that participants head out of the finish/venue area.
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations, and will continually wipe down frequently used surfaces.
- We will have rest stops with VERY minimal offerings, to continue adhering to COVID guidelines. That being said, PLEASE bring your own water/food if you are going to heavily rely on it.
- Increased port-a-jons with hand sanitizer.
- Participants will not be permitted to form in groups. They must maintain 6 foot distancing while in the start/finish area, in the event hub.
- iDaph Events Safety Measures (click here)