THE 2021 GINGERSNAP 5K IS PRESENTED BY:
Saturday, November 20 at 8:00am
Since the GingerSnap 5K started in 2009, more than $174,000 has been raised to provide financial assistance to girls in need to be able to participate in GOTR's life-changing program.
You're invited to join us for the 12th Annual GingerSnap 5K!
There are two ways for you to participate in 2021's GingerSnap 5K. Join us in-person Saturday, November 20th in downtown Waxhaw, or you may choose to participate virtually between November 14 - November 20.
The health and safety of our runners, their families, our partners, and volunteers has always been our top priority. As we prepare for the GingerSnap 5K, we'll be working closely with our healthcare and public safety partners to make sure everyone has a safe, healthy, and gratifying experience. If you would like to connect directly regarding any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
- The 5K with MEDAL has reached 600 participants. Register to run the in-person 5K, but NOT RECEIVE A 2021 RACE MEDAL (2020 medals are available in limited quantities). Shirt deadline was 10/26, all shirts have been given out.
- First 600 registrants will receive a race medal at packet pickup. Shirt deadline was 10/26, receive a shirt at packet pickup on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Online registration closed
- Not participating in-person on race day - Choose your course and start time and complete your run/walk between 11/14-11/20 and upload your time - Shirt deadline was 10/26, all shirts have been given out.
- No running or walking involved - Shirt deadline was 10/26, all shirts have been given out.