In an effort to keep everyone safe, Pumpkin Run will look different from previous years. Awards, swag, and food will be grab and go. Please adhere to the protocols below.
**All regulations are subject to change. We are closely monitoring the ongoing situation and heeding the advice of national, state, and county health departments.**
- Attendees should stay home if not feeling well.
- All event attendees are required to wear masks. It should cover your nose and mouth.
- Participants’ masks may be removed once you begin the run.
- Handshaking, fist bumps, and hugging are highly discouraged.
- All participants/staff/volunteers are reminded to use respiratory etiquette, including covering up to cough and sneeze.
- Everyone in attendance is asked to maintain 6 feet social distance at all times while at the event, including during the race.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.