We’re Stepping it Up for Science because…
Donate, and help us Step it Up for Science!
My team is taking part in the 2022 TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon and helping Scientists in School raise $24,000 for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) enrichment workshops across Canada.
Your donation will help bring hands-on STEM workshops to children in low income, rural and remote communities from coast to coast, giving them the opportunity to BE a scientist in school today, and BECOME the researchers, engineers and technologists we need for tomorrow.
Every donation makes a difference for young scientists!
- $27 helps us pack neat goodies into mini science bags, one for each student in the class
- $52 helps us buy neat stuff for those mini science bags -- from salt to string to soap to stir sticks -- so each student can experiment
- $300 helps us deliver a hands-on interactive workshop for a whole classroom
- $6,500 enables us to Adopt-a-School, delivering hands-on workshops to every class and student in a low-income school
- $12,000 helps us develop a new curriculum-aligned workshop
Consider joining us and registering for the TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon to support Scientists in School. Or, follow us and share your support on social media. @sci_in_school, #STEPitUPforSTEM, #STEPitUpforScience, #ChoosetoSupportScientistsinSchool, #ChooseTORun,
Let’s Step it Up for Science, together!
We're Stepping it Up for Science!
We Stepped it Up for Science!
|Donation date||Donor name||Donation amount|
|Nov 14||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Nov 08||Janet Martin||$54.63|
|Nov 07||Michael and Cathy R||$108.31|
|Nov 04||Janet Chessell||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 31||Jackie D||$33.16|
|Oct 31||Dan Adirim||$350.00|
|Oct 29||Chris & Erin Engler||$108.31|
|Oct 29||The Whitfields||$100.00|