The Foundation for Marshall Medical Centers is excited to present the 13th Annual Pink Pumpkin Run to benefit mammography and cancer services at Marshall Medical Centers. The race will take place on Saturday, October 22, 2022 starting and ending at the Guntersville Civitan Park and will include the traditional in-person 5k, 10k and 1 Mile Run Run!
Online registration for the 5k, 10k and 1 Mile Fun Run is now closed, but you can still create a pledge page, sign up for the Sleep In Option or donate online!
You may also still register for the 5k, 10k or Fun Run in person and pick up your race packet at the following times:
- Thursday, October 20, 2022 | 3:00 - 6:00 pm | Guntersville Rec Center West Room
- Saturday, October 22, 2022 | 7:00 - 8:45 am | Guntersville Civitan Park
This year, our theme is Pink Pumpkin Run "Reunion Tour!" Participants are encouraged to dress as their favorite musical star or group that needs a comeback. We can't wait to get the gang back together for traditional Pink Pumpkin Run fun!
The 2022 event will feature a 5K, 10K, 1 Mile Fun Run, early registration and packet pick up, music, children's activities and the popular Pink Pancake Brunch. Remember, you don't have to run, just participate for a good cause!
Fundraise Only. If you don't want to race and don't want a t-shirt but would like to support our cause, create a pledge page here to fundraise online!
FREEMar 1 - Oct 31
If you want to support our cause but simply aren't interested in getting up to race, consider the Sleep In Option. All sleep in registrants will receive a race t-shirt and enjoy the cozy comforts of your own bed race morning. Shirt shipping is included in the Sleep-In Option registration price.
$25.00Mar 1 - Oct 31
|3||Allegiance Family Foot Care||$267.10|
- October 5 3:30 PM CDT - Early packet pickup and registration | Marshall Wellness Center South, Boaz | 3:30 - 5:30 pm
- October 20 3:00 PM CDT - Early packet pickup and registration | Guntersville Rec Center | 3-6 pm
- October 22 9:00 AM CDT - Pink Pumpkin Run 10K
- October 22 9:15 AM CDT - Pink Pumpkin Run 5K
- October 22 10:15 AM CDT - 1 Mile Fun Run
- October 22 11:15 AM CDT - Awards Ceremony