The 2017 edition of the Athletics Canada Race Director's Summit will be held in Ottawa as part of Race Weekend and Canada's 150th birthday celebrations!
As registrant of the Summit you will receive a free copy of the Ottawa Marathon 40th anniversary book, free entry into an Ottawa Race Weekend event of your choice, and access to VIP event and finish line. We are also offering an AIMS/IAAF course measurement seminar on Friday.
The Welcome Reception will take place at the Canadian Museum of History, in the Grand Hall.
Includes Welcome Reception, Breakfast, Coffee Breaks and Lunch
$250.00Nov. 11 – Dec. 23
$275.00Dec. 24 – Jan. 31
$300.00Feb. 1 – Mar. 24
$325.00Mar. 25 – May 23
- May 24 6:00 p.m. EDT - Welcome Reception at The Canadian Museum of History: The Grand Hall
- May 25 8:00 a.m. EDT - Introduction and AC Update
- May 25 8:30 a.m. EDT - Keynote
- May 25 9:30 a.m. EDT - Apparel Company Panel (Alan Brookes moderating)
- May 25 10:15 a.m. EDT - Break
- May 25 10:30 a.m. EDT - Community Engagement
- May 25 11:15 a.m. EDT - Operations (Charlotte Brookes, Jason Robinson, Matt West)
- May 25 12:30 p.m. EDT - Lunch (with sponsor presentations)
- May 25 1:30 p.m. EDT - Individual presentations
- May 25 3:00 p.m. EDT - Break
- May 25 4:45 p.m. EDT - Closing
- May 25 7:00 p.m. EDT - Dinner at Marriott Hotel
- May 26 8:00 a.m. EDT - IAAF/AIMS Road Race Measurement Seminar
- May 26 10:00 a.m. EDT - Race Expo