Crystal Lake Half Marathon - Sunday, September 13, 2020
FINAL COVID-19 Participant Agreement prior to Packet Pick up
In order for the Crystal Lake Half Marathon to function and be offered as a LIVE event, we rely on YOU the athlete to support the initiatives that we have put in place for race day.
First: How are you feeling? Are you showing any signs of the COVID-19 symptoms?
- Shortness of breath (And not just after sprinting)
- Muscle Pain (More than usual after working out)
- Loss of taste or smell?
- Been in contact (longer than 15 minutes) with someone diagnosis positive with Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
If you answer YES to any of these statements – We DO NOT want you participating in the race.
If you answered NO to these statements – we need to you read the following and sign off that you agree to the conditions of the event.
- I will wear my mask when I’m not running (pre and post event).
- I will practice proper health and hygiene methods for hand washing, hand sanitizing, sneezing and coughing.
- I understand that my temperature will be checked that morning and if it is over 100.4, I will not be allowed to race.
- I understand that I must keep social distancing of 6’ prior to the start line, and after the race per volunteer instructions.
- I have read the registration instructions referencing the “Return to Racing” protocol printed on the registration site and a copy can be provided.
- I will try my best to social distance when taking water (self-serve) at the 8 water stations on the course.
- I understand that there will be no age group awards however, results will be sent and bragging rights will be highly encouraged post-race.
- I understand that I need to exit the running course by 11:00 a.m.
I agree to abide by the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations for the prevention of the spread of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19) and other communicable diseases, and I attest to have read the CDC’s guidance (provided). I assume all such risks being known, appreciated, and accepted by me. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and other communicable disease and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and / or other communicable diseases by participating in any activities associated with the Crystal Lake Half Marathon. I acknowledge that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and / or death.
Name Printed Signature