Your favorite fall race is going VIRTUAL!
Join us for the Pink Pumpkin Run: Virtual Edition
The 11th Annual Pink Pumpkin Run will look a bit different (#2020), but we will still be running together - without actually running together - for breast cancer programs and services at Marshall Medical Centers!
Even though it may not be in everyone's best interest to come out and run with hundreds of people this year, there are still hundreds of local women who need YOUR HELP in the fight against breast cancer. There will be no live event as we had hoped, but we still encourage you to register for this virtual running event and promise you the same quality race you've come to expect from the Pink Pumpkin year each year. Included in your registration will be:
- Special Edition Long-Sleeve Tech Shirt and Swag Bag
- Finisher’s Medal for EVERY participant!
- Virtual Bib + Finisher's Certificate
- A seamless Race Roster experience from registration to results upload.
- A 30% off coupon for our 2021 Pink Pumpkin Run
- Most importantly, the satisfaction of knowing you have supported breast cancer services and patients at Marshall Medical Centers!
Here's how it works:
- Register online as an individual or form a team and help raise funds and awareness with your own personal fundraising page.
- Choose a day between October 12 and October 28 to run your 5k, 10k or 1 mile Fun Run.
- You’ll choose your own route, use a stopwatch or fitness tracker to time your run, and log your final results.
- Watch for fun challenges along the way and fun ways to incorporate each other as we run separately, but together!
- On Friday, October 30, 2020 we will announce the top finishers live on our Facebook page!
Fundraise Only. If you don't want to virtually race and don't want a t-shirt but would like to support our cause, create a pledge page here to fundraise online!
FREEAug 31 - Oct 28
|2||Basal Layer & Co.||$107.35|