REGISTER AS A VIRTUAL RUNNER
5TH ANNUAL VIRTUAL RUN!
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL RUN:
Since the Month of May is National Brain Cancer Awareness Month. We have decided to add this year a Virtual Run. This gives you the opportunity to join us in our mission of raising awareness of brain cancer and tumors at anytime any location in the world. The beauty of a virtual race is that you can run/walk anytime anywhere its your choice. You can fit it into your busy schedule. You can run the race from your front door, at the local park, it is your choice.
ABOUT THIS VIRTUAL RUN
- What: Fight the Good Fight 7K Virtual Run
- When: May 1, 2020 — May 31, 2020
- Where: Anywhere & Everywhere! Any city, any location in the world. You can run for Brain Tumor Awareness and Support our Mission. You can map your own course and you choose where you want to run/walk.
- Who: All ages and all abilities. Walkers are welcome!
- Registration Details: Virtual Race Registration opens May 1, 2020 and will CLOSE at 11:59 pm on May 31, 2020
- Cost: $30.00 which will include shipping for shirt and bib
SHIRTS WILL BE MAILED AFTER JUNE 13th