University of Regina Night Owl 5K
"Eat my dusk!"
- The University of Regina Night Owl 5K starts on the FRIDAY NIGHT OF RACE WEEKEND at 8:00 PM.
- Start and finish is at the Conexus Arts Centre
- Participants MUST pick up their race packages (including race numbers/timing bibs) at the Conexus Arts Centre on FRIDAY before 7:00 PM.
- All participants must have their race numbers/timing bibs in order to start the race.
- Participants and spectators are encouraged to bring flash lights, wear headlamps, and wear/carry glowsticks. It'll be quite a sight at night!
- Please note that the University of Regina Night Owl 5K is a non-competitive event and no overall or age category awards will be presented.