The Race Roster participant dashboard has a new look! User experience is always top-of-mind when designing Race Roster products. While we are always working on building new features and upgrading existing event management tools, we are also considering ways to enhance the experience for your participants.
While the redesign of the participant dashboard will certainly be a welcome change for your participants, it will also benefit you as an event organizer in the following ways:
Spend less time answering support requests
The new participant dashboard has been designed to make self-service features easy to spot and use without the need to reach out to you for help. Participants will be able to quickly identify where and how they can accomplish the following on their own:
- Transfer their registration
- Edit registration details (which you’ve allowed participants to adjust)
- Purchase products outside of registration (if the participant store is enabled)
- Switch their event team (recent release!)
For more information on this recent release, visit our ‘what’s new post’ on self-service team switching for your participants
Positive user experience = positive event experience
We have introduced a new, clean, and organized look to the participant dashboard, designed to enhance the user experience and help participants quickly find or view the following:
- Important event information (schedule, location, directions)
- Their participant dashboard on a mobile device
- A clear list of all their existing registrations to-date, as well as important details such as their team name and fundraising progress
- Contact information for your event
- Access to the event page and, if applicable, your participant store
- Full history of all messages received from the team leader (if enabled by the event organizer)
- Visible notifications when receiving new messages from the team leader
Coming Soon: French translations – keep an eye out for this upcoming release to the participant dashboard!
Overall, the participant dashboard redesign will provide participants with the autonomy they need to quickly make changes on their own and easily spot important information, enhancing their overall experience and reducing the need to reach out to you for help.
As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to resource us.
If you haven’t already, be sure to read about our other related release on our ‘what’s new’ page titled “self-service team switching for your participants”.