April 11th, 2019
The Releases page has been added to the bottom of the Welcome page.
Registration > Post-Registration Store
There was an alignment issue with receipts > Fixed.
April 10th, 2019
Registration > Donation
When selecting “Other” as a donation amount, the box to enter your amount is now empty by default.
Event Organizer Dashboard > Pricing
We added the name of the sub-events when reordering the pricing
Event Organizer Dashboard > Donor Data > Donation Report
A select all button has been added to the donation report. This allows the charity coordinator to issue receipts if the charity was approved at a later time.
Event Organizer Dashboard > Participant List > Export to file
When exporting the participant list uncommon characters were added to the file > Fixed.
April 8th, 2019
Event Organizer Dashboard > Payment Profiles
GBP (British Pounds) Payment Profiles can now be processed via Stripe.
We have cleaned up the display of the Participant Dashboard
Event Details Page > Individual Pledge Page
Event organizers were unable to save any edits to a participant’s fundraising page > Fixed.
April 1st, 2019
- Event Details Page > Fundraising Organization > Teams that are affiliated with the fundraising organization who have raised $0.00 are now displayed.
- Fundraising Settings > Tax Receipts > We no longer allow ‘space’ as a character for the prefix.
- Participant Data > New Transfer Request > Event Organizers have the ability to override transfer settings.
- Participant Data > New Transfer Request > Event Organizers now receive a warning message when trying to transfer an inactive participant.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > We have removed all export to email options.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Event Info > We have added time zones for the Netherlands.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Event Access > There is now a disclaimer added when inviting/adding a new director.
- Donations > Donations must be $5.00 or more in order to make a contribution.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Products > There is now a warning message regarding product discounts on series and onsite.
- Registration > Check Out > Display issue with Product Discounts on the order summary > Fixed.
- Discount and Access Codes > Third-Party Codes > Display issue with third-party codes on the PDFs > Fixed.
- Event Details Page > Fundraising Pages > Display issue with Achievements > Fixed.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Fundraising List > Exporting the report was broken > Fixed.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Fundraising List > Was unable to sort the report > Fixed.
March 22nd, 2019
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Email Campaigns > Merge tags can be used in the subject line for campaigns.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Email Campaigns > Transaction source is now a trigger.
- Event Details Page > Personal Fundraising Page > Mandatory goal for fundraising has been removed.
- Welcome Page > We have removed the duplication option from the Welcome page unless the user has an event.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Registration Questions > Adding Require Email address to an event page was not saving > Fixed.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Pricing > There was a display issue with pricing strategies regarding dates > Fixed.
March 13th, 2019
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Payment Info > Payment Profiles now have asterisks * beside every field that is required.
- Registration > Checkout > The processing fee text has been updated on the checkout page.
- Registration > Checkout > The credit card design has been enhanced on the checkout page.
- Welcome Page > We have added the EID to each event’s thumbnail to the welcome page.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Products > We now offer discounts on product options. If the user selects a product option with a registration discount their registration fee will be discounted.
February 14th, 2019
- Registration > Postal/ZIP Codes have been removed from the registration form if you select a country where Postal/ZIP codes do not apply
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Teams > When editing a team, the team name will appear at the top of the edit modal.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Donor Data > Fundraising list > Active/Inactive fundraisers as a filter option have been removed and replaced with “Amount Raised is Equal or More than / Less than”.
- Event Details Page > We now have the ability to re-order pricing strategies.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Metrics > Registration question metrics display has been updated.
- Registration Question > We can now collect shipping information during registration.
- Onsite > You can search by first AND last name during check-in.
- Registration > Check-out > First name, last name, and email are required on free transactions.
- Event Organizer > Volunteer Tools > The volunteer registration close date can now be set to after event registration close date.
- Registration > Checkout > There was a display issue with receipts > Fixed.
- Participant Dashboard > While joining a team after registration, team registration questions were not being displayed properly > Fixed.
February 7th, 2019
- Security > Password reset emails have been updated. The link to update your password is only valid for 15mins. You will then receive an email to confirm that your email has been updated.
- Onsite > Check-in> When assigning a bib number and/or checking someone in you have to exit out or click save in order to exit the window.
- Welcome Page > To get to an event’s dashboard you would have to click the view dashboard link. Now, each event tile is now clickable.
- Registration > Personal Information > Gender labels have been updated to include non-binary and prefer not to disclose.
- Integrations > We are fully integrated with Adventure Advocates.
- Regisitration> Donate > When there is only one charity the content of the charity is condensed until a donation amount is selected.
- Registration > Teams > If there is only one team category it will automatically populate as the selection during registration.
- Registration > Registration Questions > Autocomplete is disabled for registration questions.
- Event Details Page > Teams > When editing a team name we now validate if the team name is already in use.
- Registration > Checkout > When a transaction is free we do not ask for billing information anymore.
January 24th, 2019
- Fundraising > Payment Profile > We have updated the text from company to business to make this more relatable to charities. Moreover, we have a link to the CRA giving the user more information.
- Participant > Security > “The Forgot Password” process has been updated. The forgot password link is valid for 15mins.
- Memberships > There was a display issue with the number of active memberships > Fixed.
- Event Details Page > The Custom link feature was not appearing across every page > Fixed.
- Registration > Products > When there were multiple product carousels, the light-box would scroll through multiple products instead of just the one you opened. > Fixed.
January 21st, 2019
- Registration > Personal Information > Date of birth is mandatory for all US events. Non-US events can toggle date of birth on and off.
- Series > Donations > User pays the donation fees is now turned on and off based on the events in the series.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Payouts > Payouts will ignore the default registration open and close date.
- Series > Creating a series on IE11 would cause an error > Fixed.
January 16th, 2019
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Email Settings > Campaign > The copy of the bread crumbs have been updated.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Email Settings > Campaigns > A checkbox has been added to the final step of a campaign. It’s a disclaimer that states that the event organizer is responsible for being compliant with anti-spam laws.
- Event Details > Fundraising Organization > The layout of the fundraising organization page has been updated.
- Event Organizer Dashboard > Teams > You can now remove all the team members from a team and save the updated team.