Race Roster has released a lot of great features over the past few months and we want to make sure you’ve had a chance to explore our latest and most noteworthy releases!
Event organizer menu
The event organizer menu has been redesigned to save you time and navigate your dashboard with ease. Some of the highlights of this makeover include:
- Responsive search bar – automatically filters as you type
- Sleek design – new categories and rearranged items to help you find the features you care about
- Personalized add-ons – only the features you have enabled and recommended add-ons tailored to your needs will be displayed
For more highlights, have a look at our article on the event dashboard makeover.
Bib lookup tool
This reliable tool is designed with the user in mind. It allows the participant to quickly look up their bib number on any device. Here are a few ways you can benefit from enabling this feature:
- Eliminate participant stress – help them breeze right through packet pickup by sending a link to the bib lookup tool to your participants in advance
- Save time and stay organized – you can achieve this by using this tool on-site at the event
- Provide a seamless experience – can be provided to both the participants and the event staff
For additional details, have a look at our article on how to streamline packet pick-up with the speedy and accessible bib lookup tool.
Individual donations per registrant
You now have the option of enabling individual donations per registrant. This feature allows each registrant the ability to donate when multiple participants are registering together. Some key benefits of this feature include:
- Flexibility – providing an ideal registration process is important. Since each participant can donate in a way that is tailored to them, you are more likely to receive donations
- Expanded reach – by conveniently offering each registrant the opportunity to donate, you can connect to a larger audience. By connecting to more people, you are able to motivate donors to give to the fundraising organization you are partnered with
- Recognition – each donor can receive recognition for their contributions by including their name, donating anonymously, or under a pseudonym
To learn more about this feature, check out our article on how to streamline the donation process by enabling individual donations per registrant.
The new participant store feature allows your participants to make purchases outside of registration! There are many benefits to having a participant store and a few of these include:
- Increasing product sales – leverage the anticipation and excitement surrounding your event to increase product sales as event day gets closer
- Streamlining your registration flow – move extra products out of your form and into your participant store to smooth out your registration flow
- Connecting with your participants – drive traffic to your event page through social media or email campaigns promoting items in your store
Stay tuned for our upcoming feature highlight on the participant store to learn more!
Promo codes in checkout
Promo codes are a great way to offer registration discounts to your participants, but sometimes participants can forget to enter in the promo code at the bottom of the registration page. By enabling this feature, your participants have a second opportunity to enter in the promo code at the checkout page.
Your participants will be able to easily find where they need to enter the code, ensuring they have a pleasant registration experience.
To learn more, check out this page on promo codes at checkout.
Additional updates and releases
These were just a few of our latest and most noteworthy releases! To see the full laundry list of our updates and releases, check out our releases page.
As always, if you have any questions about our latest updates and releases, don’t hesitate to reach out!